This new Gryphon Diamond Slicer is designed to make clean, straight cuts in glass rods, bottles or similar material. It's perfect for making murrinis. A special, extra-thin 6-inch diamond blade cuts quickly and smoothly. An available fixture holds rods and feeds them through the blade so your cuts are always straight and parallel.
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- Two blades included - .025" and .012"
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located away from the water
- Water reservoir under the work surface
- Large unobstructed work surface
- Adjustable fence included.
- Direct Drive AC with speed control
- Blade Size:
- 6" Diameter with 5/8" arbor hole
- Blade Speed:
- 800-3400 RPM
- Platform Area:
- 15 inches by 9 inches
- 17.0 lbs
- Coolant System:
- Recirculating tap water
- Coolant Reservoir:
- 12.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- 1 year