-- Model C-40 Tall
The C-40 Tall is a variation on our standard diamond band saw. By raising the motor and using a longer blade, we have increased the clearance to 4.5" as shown (an additional inch of clearance can be achieved by removing the upper guide). This saw was desingned primarily in responce to artists who wanted to cut bottles, but for whom the regualar C-40 did not offer enough clearance.
PDF spec sheet
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available. Motor has sealed bearing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water.
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and blade guide above table.
- Supplied with 42" stainless steel blade.
- 1/3 hp Direct Drive DC
- Maximum Clearance:
- 4.5" (5.75" with Upper Guide Removed)
- Blade Speed:
- 40 mph
- Platform Area:
- One Square Foot
- 18.0 lbs
- Coolant System:
- Recirculating tap water
- Coolant Reservoir:
- 10 inches by 9 inches
- Tension Adjustment:
- Single Knob - Semi-automatic
- Blade Dimensions:
- 42" circumference, .020" wide, .140" deep
- 1 year